CARAMELISED APPLE ROCKET CROSTINI
Italian Bread (Thickly sliced)
2 Apples (Royal Gala or Braeburn)
100g Cream Cheese
¼ Cup Cranberries or Red Berries
Handful of Rocket Salad
1 Teaspoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1. Cut apples into thin slices.
2. Heat up a skillet or frying pan and melt butter in the pan. Add sugar and stir until sugar starts to melt.
3. Add sliced apples, stir until apples are brown and tender (about 5 minutes).
4. Heat up a griddle or pan and toast both sides of bread slices.
5. Spread a generous amount of cream cheese on one side of each slice.
6. Follow with some rocket salad, the caramelized apples and a few pieces of cranberries or red berries.