HEALTHY SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPE
250g Sirloin Steak Cut
1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Fresh Basil Leaves
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 teaspoon Black Peppercorns
Chef Stone Secret Spice™️
1. Bring Steak to room temperature if it has been in the refrigerator and salt both sides. Allow the salt to draw moisture to the surface
2. Muddle together basil leaves, rosemary, thyme, minced garlic and black peppercorns using a mortar and pestle. Add secret spice.
3. Rub steak with olive oil and then the muddled mix
4. Set a hard bottomed pan/cast iron skillet over medium to high heat.
5. Make sure pan is hot enough that the steak sizzles when steak touches it.
6. Cook Steak for about 3-6 minutes on both sides depending on thickness and level of doneness required.
7. Serve with desired steamed or sautéed vegetables.
NOTE: The longer you cook your steak, the more moisture it loses and the dryer it becomes. For perfectly juicy tender steak, keep steak medium at most.